Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rarity search help [Open thread]
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, well i won it for 2000baht so if its not good i didnt waste too much money , Ive recently won a Nikon E 100mm f2.8 so that should be better .

What other lenses in the 200mm range are of a cheap price under $150 with good quality ?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zerodi wrote:
Thanks, well i won it for 2000baht so if its not good i didnt waste too much money , Ive recently won a Nikon E 100mm f2.8 so that should be better .

What other lenses in the 200mm range are of a cheap price under $150 with good quality ?

Nikon is surely great lens. Please open a new thread at Manual focus lens you do look 200mm lens under 150 USD in good quality , you will get tons of reply and people find it easily who are look also 200mm lenses.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a few that are fairly uncommon. This is one (it doesn't look like I'm doing this right; supposed to be a pic):

I also have a Mamiya Sekor 60mm macro (as well as the 105/2.Cool in ES mount. Both relatively rare.
And a Yashinon DS 55/1.2. Also somewhat rare. The Chinon/Tomioka/Porst incarnations all seem much more common.

Those are a few of the highlights.

But anyway, that's not why I came here today. :/

Please check out my thread "PK lenses on PB Body?"