Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Water drops Meyer-Optik Görlitz Trioplan 100mm f/2.8 N Exa
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Water drops Meyer-Optik Görlitz Trioplan 100mm f/2.8 N Exa Reply with quote

Little play with ACDSEE 9.0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice. A good capture.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What can you tell me about the Trioplan, do you have any portrait shoot with it?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trioplan 100mm available in two totally different versions, this is made with Trioplan N this is the sharpest. I didn't test yet for portraits, sorry. Hopefully I can soon.

http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/lensgallery/german/meyer/trioplan/

Black one, called Trioplan N is available for Exakta only, silver one is M42 at least mine. Perhaps Carsten did portrait with silver one, he has also.I saw silver one in good condition in local camera shop month ago around 30-40 EUR and perhaps I can find black one too.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am trying to understand which of the 100mm in Cooke triplet scheme is better.
Reputation would be in favor of Zeiss Triotar, but for what I have seen so far, I prefer the output of the Meyer Trioplan.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, right you can find Triotar too in the gallery, I agree Meyer seems better.