Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[DSLR video on Fujinon EBC] One fine morning in Bombay
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:19 am    Post subject: [DSLR video on Fujinon EBC] One fine morning in Bombay Reply with quote

Hello!

I did a recent test shoot of sorts to sort out various handling, look and feel as well as production/editing aspects for a forthcoming project to be shot on a DSLR+MFlens combo and it looked so good, thought i'd put it up anyways.

So, here it is - One fine morning in Bombay.

Shot on a Fujinon 50mm 1.4 EBC on a Rebel T2i, so thought it would be something this forum would be interested in.

Do let me know how you guys find it!

Cheers!

http://vimeo.com/24986515 Arrow

(Sorry about the earlier post. Wrong section)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the October Sky soundtrack use. The flocking bird shots and the B&W use was great, and you didn't shoot wide open when it wasn't necessary. Well done video! The man meditating at 2:10 was a great shot.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geoff C. Bassett wrote:
Love the October Sky soundtrack use. The flocking bird shots and the B&W use was great, and you didn't shoot wide open when it wasn't necessary. Well done video! The man meditating at 2:10 was a great shot.

Thanks, Geoff. Glad you liked it. Smile

Yeah. Me too - loved the part where the man was meditating. An after thought - a heart beating sound in the background would've been cool.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job! I love it too!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo very well done loved it, the images of the man meditating, and walking the beach lasted the perfect time not to long to bore me but not to short to not appreciate them.
Lovely film.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Great job! I love it too!

eddieitman wrote:
Bravo very well done loved it, the images of the man meditating, and walking the beach lasted the perfect time not to long to bore me but not to short to not appreciate them.
Lovely film.

Thank you guys. I'm glad that you guys like it!
More coming up soon.

Cheers! Smile

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have beautifully shown the longing that is within our desire to see.
And again, it is not the camera or the lens, but the human being behind it all.
Thank you for sharing this with us.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fujinonuser wrote:
You have beautifully shown the longing that is within our desire to see.
And again, it is not the camera or the lens, but the human being behind it all.
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Strong words. Thank you very much. It always is the person behind the camera. Smile