Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Help identify Hugo Meyer Gorlitz 40cm f5.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:21 am    Post subject: Help identify Hugo Meyer Gorlitz 40cm f5.5 Reply with quote

Hi,

I have this interesting lens with SN #968238 - from what I can tell lens was made during WWII. It has a strange mount which is not Praktisix (tested with Praktisix II). It is to big for any Exacta mount I have seen. Diameter around the flanges are 56.2mm and inside its 50mm.

I have asked around on several places, and current guess its a special Exakta mount that could be mounted on VIIb camera - but it would be strange since this camera made around 1963-67 - but lens are made around 1943-44.

Any help would be appreciated.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1G5s6D2toiNJz1ZrWZKP52GH3vBE8DhyL?usp=sharing

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By special Exakta mount do you mean it's for the external flange on a normal Exakta mount? I have a rare ISCO 2.8/180 that is for the Exakta external flange.

It may well have had the mount changed, not uncommon to see that with 40s and 50s German lenses.