Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Carriage trail and Mamiya
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Carriage trail and Mamiya Reply with quote

My wife and I enjoy walking on the carriage trails at Acadia Nat. Park with our boys Maxwell and Dudley. This time I carried my Mamiya RZ67 ProII/127mm lense/Ektar 100.

I had a copy not quite as bright as this I was going to show but when I went to delete this one I deleted the one I was going to keep. Oh well.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful place , excellent pictures! Congrats!

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful place Ron, all great pics, I love #3

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey ron, nicey composed shots--reminds me very much of where i live in the catskills, and the streams on my road.

my wife and i were just up in your neck of the woods, unfortunatrly for a funeral. it was my first time to maine and we spent some time near acadia. we also spent a couple of days in portland which we enjoyed very much. we have acadia and portland on our short list of must return to places!

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Attila and Poilu. #3 is my favorite also but my wife loves #4.

Thanks again for your kind words..

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbelyell wrote:
hey ron, nicey composed shots--reminds me very much of where i live in the catskills, and the streams on my road.

my wife and i were just up in your neck of the woods, unfortunatrly for a funeral. it was my first time to maine and we spent some time near acadia. we also spent a couple of days in portland which we enjoyed very much. we have acadia and portland on our short list of must return to places!

I love the mountains in your area. Really beautiful. Our daughter is going to Cornell in Ithaca and other than the 10 hour drive, I love the trip once we get into the mountains.

Too bad you had to come here for a funeral. That takes the pleasure out of anything. If you do come to Acadia make sure you get off the loop road once you see all of it. People who don't explore the paths and trails are missing so much.

Thanks for the comment.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the colors, 2 and 3 are my faves, simply excellent work, Ron! How
do you like that 67 Mamiya?

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like them all, especially the last two

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Love the colors, 2 and 3 are my faves, simply excellent work, Ron! How
do you like that 67 Mamiya?

Thanks a lot Bill. This may be my favorite camera. It consistently takes nice pictures. Flip up the magnifier in the waist level viewfinder and it is so simple to focus that its hard to miss. Just love it. Some might complain about the weight.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yebisu wrote:
I like them all, especially the last two

Thank you Yebisu, I'm pleased you liked them.