Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Asahi Super Takumar f3.5/35mm M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:28 pm    Post subject: Asahi Super Takumar f3.5/35mm M42 Reply with quote

on Pentax *istDs

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the SMC version of this lens and it is one of my most used MF lenses.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edgar I believe that the Super Tak 3.5/35 was the first M42 lens I ever bought. I loved it from the start, made me want more Taks. But when submitting my samples I realized that most photos are from my beginnings with manual lenses, that I have very few well focused photos taken with. Have been busy using others, but I should follow your example and make a 3.5/35 Takumar one of my most used lenses

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perfect portraits again, Andreas!
love the last shot especially.

Cheers
TObias

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much Tobias, the last one is my favorite too, and it does show the power of this dwarf of a lens, doesn't it Wink
( was about to post the last one in a response to Nessters thread about the SMC Takumar 3.5/35, but then realized that it is a different lens and found 2 more to make a thread for the Super Tak, it deserves it! )