Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

testing my lenses - part 94 - Meyer Goerlitz Primotar E 50mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: testing my lenses - part 94 - Meyer Goerlitz Primotar E 50mm Reply with quote

it's Meyer Goerlitz Primotar E 50mm/3.5 with red V in m42 mount. got it at the flea market for 40 kuna (that's around 5€ or 7$)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the cheap purchase, this lens is worth 50eu and is a great one, keep it and enjoy it, it's one of my favourite lenses.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
this lens is worth 50eu and is a great one.

i know, i looked it up on ebay, cheapest costs 10 times more than what i payed for.
i already went by the sellers stand and only caught something chrome with the corner of my eye and returned to find this gem for bargain price Smile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this lens so much I bought two copies, one M42, one Exakta, I'll never part with either.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

new samples using E-M5

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found one of these in my local flea market. I think it M42 mount. I reckon I can get it for $30 but it's in poor condition and I don't have the money to buy it at the moment.

Stunning colour and images look sharp!

Love the last image in particular.