Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WT - Last rear element for Miranda 50mm 1.8 E
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: WT - Last rear element for Miranda 50mm 1.8 E Reply with quote

I was looking for last few months in local ads to find one broken Miranda lens while I do need last element for the lens I have (got it like this) however was unable to find anywhere in Toronto area and thought that maybe someone here has broken one and is willing to part it out. I will pay reasonable price and of course shipping.

Does anyone has such a broken lens >>>Auto Miranda E 1:1.8 f=50mm lens made in japan<<< Question

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had one. Not all that good, I think made by Sun, definitely not as good as the earlier 1.9/50 Miranda.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

while I just need the last element of the lens are you willing to ship only this or the whole lens?
PM me with your quote incl shipping.

Thank you!