Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Another candid when waiting for my turn at the Post Office
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: Another candid when waiting for my turn at the Post Office Reply with quote

No comments: I couldn't resist to shot it.... (adrenalyne?)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Very Happy Hi Jes, you still have great reflexes for an old chap Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohhhh . . . if I got caught taking "THAT" sort of picture in our village post office, I'd be taken outside and stoned to death with haggis and scotch pies Wink (for those unsure of how bad a fate that would be, googling will provide an answer!)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phew things must be bad in spain she is wearing a Bin Liner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eddieitman wrote:
Phew things must be bad in spain she is wearing a Bin Liner

That's a good one! I doubt most men (me included) even noticed what she was wearing above the waist. I'm assuming you're referring to her jacket. Confused

You know what I don't understand? When women wear outfits like that in public and then take great offense when they notice men staring at them. I chalk it up as just one more example of the cognitive dissonance of modern life.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi colleagues,
Thanks for your comments.

@Poliu, it was not a quick shot. The lady spent a long time in such a way. At first I didn't think on shooting, but she was in front of me and my cam inside the bag, so I took it out and did a single shot. A way of practicing the candid shooting.

@all
Not an artistic picture, I'm afraid. But served me to overcome my natural shyness in these situations. And to document the fact. I intendrd to be respectful (there are no clues on who was her).
By publishing it I just ask your opinion on the aethics and usefulness of these kind of shots.
I've published it also in the spanish Pentax forum, and I've received quickly radical answers.
I'm afraid there is an important lack of humor sense and intrascendence feelings in our society.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Another candid when waiting for my turn at the Post Offi Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
(adrenalyne?)

Oh, no! Presumably more like something starting with testo.......

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it inappropriate and disrespectful, but I guess I'm from another generation.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
I find it inappropriate and disrespectful, but I guess I'm from another generation.

Thanks for your comment Klaus.
Couldn't we think the same of that lady's attitude? (inappropriate and disrespectful)? My opinion is that the image taking act should be free of these considerations. Images happen, they are captured.
What I agree can be inappropriate in some cases is publishing them depending on the intention and the place.
I hope not having offended anyone with this.

(Regarding the generation gap, I'm not so sure about it, I was born in 1951).

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the contrary, I would find disrespectful not to shoot this. That's a nice pair of legs on display and it's not every day that we get to admire such view at the post office Wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fermy wrote:
On the contrary, I would find disrespectful not to shoot this. That's a nice pair of legs on display and it's not every day that we get to admire such view at the post office Wink

Thanks, I sincerely appreciate your humour sense Smile (As from Poilu, Stephen, Eddie and Michael).

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the things you see when you haven't got a gun. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Whilst the feminist in me wants anyone to have the choice to wear what ever they want, for which ever reason they want, and to do so without fear of assuming attitudes and advances from anyone. The Intellectual in me salutes you for recording this example so we may begin to debate the structures and assumptions bread into our modern world. The cave man in me just wants to **** *** Laughing

Best leave it at that. Laughing

Pentax Q, Chairing philosophical debates the world over. Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile Long life to the Pentax Q!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The human body is a miracle of biology, and that bum surely belongs to a dancer?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are other forums where you could post that type of photo where it will be better received. Wink Wink

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:

+1 but... if I look it again she did find trouble to herself with too short clothes. Legs visible show it, she is not young and wear this clothes rather funny than sexy.

I never capture similar shoots where is people will not happy to see it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scrawny arse, scrawny legs.
Bad enough to have to sight without a pic as well Smile
Pete

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
There are other forums where you could post that type of photo where it will be better received. Wink Wink

I feel it has been received fairly well here... Wink
Yo don't know how much worse was at the spanish Pentax Forum Sad
She was stanidng there for a long time in that way. At first I didn't thought in shooting her, but at the end I thought it could be a funny pic to share, being clear she was not identifyable.
Not everybody thought the same Sad

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, last time I've been to Spain, public beaches were mostly topless. I can't believe that somewhat voyeuristic content is not being posted fairly regularly to those forums... Why the uproar then?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fermy wrote:
Hmm, last time I've been to Spain, public beaches were mostly topless. I can't believe that somewhat voyeuristic content is not being posted fairly regularly to those forums... Why the uproar then?

It seems to be different if you're at the beach or at the post office Wink

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fermy wrote:

Agree..and on a fairly well known gay Spanish resort, men with men were kissing and cuddling on the beach. Shocked

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... with a sort of people who comes all over the world.

Very Happy

People, the discussion about this subject is so boring, don't you think also? I'm afraid the interest about it has finished few weeks ago, why we don't just "keep walking"?

Cool

Renato

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excalibur wrote:
fermy wrote:

Agree..and on a fairly well known gay Spanish resort, men with men were kissing and cuddling on the beach. Shocked

Oh this is natural today widely have to accept , human rights! Important.

Once I saw lot worst at Canary Islands in famous 'Dune' we did go throw with Chris and we saw many damn gays to fu* each other on public. I was adult so I could survive without eat after , but a family did come throw also with little kids .. what they did say to kids ....

I did visit gay beach accidentally in Florida too, it was a little strange only men at parking place, due I did visit it to do snorkel with my friend I thought others do same.... unpleasant surprise did come when I did come out from water Laughing at least thirty couple did look at me
with wanting eyes Laughing luckily I had diving knife so I did pick it up and said to my friend run fast as we can Laughing

Second experience was rather funny , we did also visit a few times famous gay bar Capella Cafe, due was safe with nice lady like Chris I had good experience there I can't say any bad words for gay people in Capella, probably most pleasant night Club at Budapest and full with gays.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Excalibur wrote:
fermy wrote:

Oh this is natural today widely have to accept , human rights! Important.

Once I saw lot worst at Canary Islands in famous 'Dune' we did go throw with Chris and we saw many damn gays to fu* each other on public. I was adult so I could survive without eat after , but a family did come throw also with little kids .. what they did say to kids ....

I did visit gay beach accidentally in Florida too, it was a little strange only men at parking place, due I did visit it to do snorkel with my friend I thought others do same.... unpleasant surprise did come when I did come out from water Laughing at least thirty couple did look at me
with wanting eyes Laughing luckily I had diving knife so I did pick it up and said to my friend run fast as we can Laughing

Second experience was rather funny , we did also visit a few times famous gay bar Capella Cafe, due was safe with nice lady like Chris I had good experience there I can't say any bad words for gay people in Capella, probably most pleasant night Club at Budapest and full with gays.

Shocked ....as I'm of the older generation you can probably guess what I think about it all. Rolling Eyes