Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Konica Hexanon 35mm f2.0 Samsung NX11
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Konica Hexanon 35mm f2.0 Samsung NX11 Reply with quote

I did use FA bar even at wide open shoots can be pretty accurate most of the time.
Lens is very sharp wide open, I did failed with infinity shoots, my guess reason is my adapter+lens infinity is not exactly at end and FA system can't recognize well focus at infinity.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never had a Konica lens, but most of them look great!

How would you consider price/ performance against other brands? Surprised

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I often call Konica Japanese Zeiss, oldest maker from Japan you can't go wrong with any of them. They were expensive elite lenses in past , they had no digital body until micro 4/3 did come out, their price did drop a lot. Common ones still very cheap, so price /performance ratio is excellent. In general their price is 60% of equal Nikon lenses if lens is common. Actual lens is rare, but often no taker today a local auction is expired without taker lens price was less than 100 USD. Rarities fetch higher price a lot than Nikkors.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very sharp with nice clarity throughout the frame. is this the rangefinder lens?
tony

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! No, I forgot to put into title AR mark, this is latest SLR lens.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason I feel like joining the army Very Happy

Very nice images - shame the lens is so rare.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks gooood Smile How is performance wide open ?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#3,#9 are wide open may #2 too , excellent.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
#3,#9 are wide open may #2 too , excellent.

That's very sharp indeed. Impressive.