Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron SP 01A 35-80mm f:2.8-3.8 + doubler 01F
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Tamron SP 01A 35-80mm f:2.8-3.8 + doubler 01F Reply with quote

Here are some pictures taken with this set.
It's interesting to have this Tamron doubler and try Tamron lenses "macro" abilities.

Tamron SP 2.8-3.8/35-80mm : http://www.adaptall-2.org/lenses/01A.html
Tamron SP 2X Teleconverter 01F : http://www.adaptall-2.org/lenses/01F.html

1-

2-

3-

4-

5-
[/url]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny, just yesterday evening I was thinking of attaching my 01F to the 27A (28-80 SP) I have sitting to test the "close focus macro" at 160mm Laughing No plants sprouting quite yet Confused

Your results look nice and sharp Cool

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Olivier,

I have no idea about this lens and the doubler (in fact I own only one Tamron lens) but I must say that these are very brilliant shots. Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Anything ok at your side ?

Wink Wink Wink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting with the teleconverter!

without converter it goes to macro 1:2.5 and @80mm focuses down to 27cm

( on Pentax K-x )

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ryan.
In french, when people think the same things at the same moment, we say "great spirits meet each others" Laughing

Hi Rolf,
Everyhing's ok. What about you ? Anything under control ? Wink
I had quite a lot of work and didn't have much time for potos and sharing. Unfortunately...
Tamron made great lenses. I discovered that.
I have a very good AF lens : a 28-75 f2.8. Its optical quality is very good. On a mechanical point of view, it's quite under the Canon L range. But it's 3 time cheaper than the 24-70 f2.8 L and I'm not a pro, so I don't need lenses made like tanks. Smile

Kuuan, I like this 35-80 very much.
It has a very nice bokeh, good contrats and colourful rendering. Your picture shows it greatly. Smile
It focuses down to 27cm from 60mm to 80mm.
With converter it goes to macro 1:1.25.