Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Flektogon 20mm f4 Zebra Exakta on Sony Nex ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:51 pm    Post subject: Flektogon 20mm f4 Zebra Exakta on Sony Nex ? Reply with quote

I did try it out today, lens has huge front lens 77mm and looks really big for NEXT. I found pleasant to use it on NEX, I did use waist level position at F11 all images from 1m to infinity is sharp with this combo. Lens is not heavy itself , not makes any problem even if you need to carry out for hrs.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this lens when i still had E-P1.
It was a nice combo, especially for close ups.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy one again for your Nex Laughing until Exakta mount version is still cheaper than others. I like this lens, pretty much.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

heh
there is one for sale here - mint and the price is OK. What I'm afraid is that i will like it if i try it. Very Happy

Also I was thinking for Contax G 2.8/21 Biogon but it's lot more expensive.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

std wrote:
heh
there is one for sale here - mint and the price is OK. What I'm afraid is that i will like it if i try it. Very Happy

Also I was thinking for Contax G 2.8/21 Biogon but it's lot more expensive.

Way more expensive right. I think you will like it again and with a Varex II body you will have a great set really. Did you know you can cut film at middle of roll in Exakta Varex ? One of the nicest looking combo in my opinon an Exakta VAREX + Flektogon 20mm Zebra.