Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jupiter 12 L39 on E-P2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:00 pm    Post subject: Jupiter 12 L39 on E-P2 Reply with quote

Seem very good lens.
It's a pity that it doesn't screw till the end and only works from a close distance.

And here is the 100% crop

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Jupiter 12 L39 on E-P2 Reply with quote

std wrote:

It's a pity that it doesn't screw till the end and only works from a close distance.

I was wondering how you managed to shoot with it!
I can neither use it on my NEX.

std wrote:
Seem very good lens.

Yes, it's a fantastic lens! I love it on my FED-3!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good lens, but I never tried it on my GF1 ! I 've one on a Zorki 1.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: Jupiter 12 L39 on E-P2 Reply with quote

good picture for macro, this one you sold ?
LucisPictor wrote:
std wrote:

I was wondering how you managed to shoot with it!
I can neither use it on my NEX.

std wrote:
Seem very good lens.

Yes, it's a fantastic lens! I love it on my FED-3!

Carsten.. Is it your copy only with special case, or all Jupiter 12 L39 cannot fit in NEX?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has a pretty short back focal distance and a very large rear element unfortunately.
I heard that there is a newer version with smaller rear element, but never saw that.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much new?
I have one for Kiev from 1989 and it still looks the same.

The problem with Pen's is that there is a plastic part (the one which holds the af contacts) which gets in a way.
The shutter seems far enough to clear the lens.

I think i saw here a picture of J12 for Kiev with thinner element - it may actually fit if there is an m39 version.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Has a pretty short back focal distance and a very large rear element unfortunately.
I heard that there is a newer version with smaller rear element, but never saw that.

Early versions of jupiter-12 for kiev/contax protudes less deeply.
Concerning the m39 version that I use on my zorki 1, I was hoping it could work on the NEX I'm about to have.
Unfortunately, I read many forums after a search that it is not the case, only in macro Sad