Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jupiter 12 L39 on E-P2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:00 pm    Post subject: Jupiter 12 L39 on E-P2 Reply with quote

Seem very good lens.
It's a pity that it doesn't screw till the end and only works from a close distance.

And here is the 100% crop

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Jupiter 12 L39 on E-P2 Reply with quote

std wrote:

It's a pity that it doesn't screw till the end and only works from a close distance.

I was wondering how you managed to shoot with it!
I can neither use it on my NEX.

std wrote:
Seem very good lens.

Yes, it's a fantastic lens! I love it on my FED-3!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good lens, but I never tried it on my GF1 ! I 've one on a Zorki 1.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:42 am    Post subject: Re: Jupiter 12 L39 on E-P2 Reply with quote

good picture for macro, this one you sold ?
LucisPictor wrote:
std wrote:

I was wondering how you managed to shoot with it!
I can neither use it on my NEX.

std wrote:
Seem very good lens.

Yes, it's a fantastic lens! I love it on my FED-3!

Carsten.. Is it your copy only with special case, or all Jupiter 12 L39 cannot fit in NEX?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has a pretty short back focal distance and a very large rear element unfortunately.
I heard that there is a newer version with smaller rear element, but never saw that.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How much new?
I have one for Kiev from 1989 and it still looks the same.

The problem with Pen's is that there is a plastic part (the one which holds the af contacts) which gets in a way.
The shutter seems far enough to clear the lens.

I think i saw here a picture of J12 for Kiev with thinner element - it may actually fit if there is an m39 version.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Has a pretty short back focal distance and a very large rear element unfortunately.
I heard that there is a newer version with smaller rear element, but never saw that.

Early versions of jupiter-12 for kiev/contax protudes less deeply.
Concerning the m39 version that I use on my zorki 1, I was hoping it could work on the NEX I'm about to have.
Unfortunately, I read many forums after a search that it is not the case, only in macro Sad