Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Franka I - Frankar Anastigmat 7,5cm f6.3 -Kodak Portra 160NC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:47 am    Post subject: Franka I - Frankar Anastigmat 7,5cm f6.3 -Kodak Portra 160NC Reply with quote

I am amazed truly.

Hi-res images are here

Last edited by Attila on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With a no-name triplet!?
Yes that is amazing good!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will show later hi resolution images, I think sharper than any other what I made with top brands including Voigtlander, Carl Zeiss etc.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No need to be surprised: the open secret of folders is that the triplets shine in the style of photography - lens stopped down, large negative area, non-critical focus - where the disadvantages of the older 4 element lenses can sometimes come into play. We're not usually looking for critical focus, and the advantages of better correction at the edges is mostly neutralized when stopped down... and there are fewer surfaces to flare.

Nice results. Too bad... no it's a good thing the world hasn't really caught on to high quality triplets. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice results Attila! Of course those great blue skies in the pictures helped a lot, but still high quality pics!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi-res images are here