Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Enna Ennalyt 1.5/85mm M42
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:32 pm    Post subject: Enna Ennalyt 1.5/85mm M42 Reply with quote

I am happy owner of this rare lens,just got a few days before. Many thanks for Klaus! He kindly help me to purchase it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you shows pics of the lens and later results please?? Thanks Attila!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congtatulations.
I would love to se some samples from this rare beauty. And of course some shots of the lens itself.

/Jan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

Samples already done.

http://forum.mflenses.com/enna-ennalyt-1-5-85mm-m42-zebra-t14548.html

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No crazy bokeh on this one, but no Shocked of sharpness/texture/color/3D like the Zeiss 75/1.5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria wrote:
No crazy bokeh on this one, but no Shocked of sharpness/texture/color/3D like the Zeiss 75/1.5

Yes, not comparable with Biotar 75mm at all. Very few lens comparable with Biotar 75mm I don't know many.

This is more like Meyer Primoplan 75mm f1.9.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can always sell it with a big profit!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
You can always sell it with a big profit!

Yes, very rare lot more rare than Biotar 75mm.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:55 pm    Post subject: Hi. Just acquired one of these lenses Reply with quote

I know this is a very very old post, but it's one of a few about the Enna Ennalyt 85mm 1.5 lens that I just acquired.

I'd like to know what I could sell this lens for. It has some spots inside the lens that doesnt look like fungus, but I dont think I want to send it to a servicing place. I'm in South Africa and there are very few service pros around here to start with.

Thanks for any info about this.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Hi. Just acquired one of these lenses Reply with quote

icraftcrafts wrote:
I know this is a very very old post, but it's one of a few about the Enna Ennalyt 85mm 1.5 lens that I just acquired.

I'd like to know what I could sell this lens for. It has some spots inside the lens that doesnt look like fungus, but I dont think I want to send it to a servicing place. I'm in South Africa and there are very few service pros around here to start with.

Thanks for any info about this.

Look at ebay sold items, you will find surprinsingly high prices.

Btw.if you want to place a sale ad here, you need to have 200 postings
on our fotum first - just FYI Wink

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for replying. I've seen about 3 and not all are M42 and they go for quite a bit Smile. I will keep the posting rule in mind if i decide to put it up here Smile

I've actually shot a few images with the lens in a pentax sp 1000 and will shoot one or 2 more films and have them developed to see what the lens can do.

Thanks again for replying and Regards.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

icraftcrafts wrote:
Thanks for replying. I've seen about 3 and not all are M42 and they go for quite a bit Smile. I will keep the posting rule in mind if i decide to put it up here Smile

I've actually shot a few images with the lens in a pentax sp 1000 and will shoot one or 2 more films and have them developed to see what the lens can do.

Thanks again for replying and Regards.

OK.If you need something to compare your results with, have a look at my album here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/kds315/albums/72157677856354483

I have two (nearly MINT ones) of them (in M42 mount)...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow those are some really beautiful results. I see in the pics that it really is made to make close ups shine