Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bought at the local market
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:22 pm    Post subject: Bought at the local market Reply with quote

Got these when vegetable shopping at the local market.
The Canon was $12 and the Werra for $4. I shot a roll of film with the Werra which I will pick
up Monday. I put some batteries in the Canon and it seems to be working. I guess I will give it a try.
The viewfinder is great, but the sound of it is a little intimidating. Shocked

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you should get some sharp shots with those lenses....what I do for up to three cameras and what you could have done is:- you could have taken half the roll say in the Werra then take a note of how many frames taken, then wind the film back (not into the cassette) and put the film into the T50 and continue to where you left off on the Werra..of course you have to cover the lens and viewfinder when firing the shutter and add three or four on extra for the start, which, if like the T70, will go to the start automatically anyway so no need to do that bit.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats

I have a T50 as a summer camera, so easy with Tamron 01A