Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

RE.Auto-Topcor F3.5 2.5cm Tokyo Kogaku(sampled on Fuji X-E1)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:38 pm    Post subject: RE.Auto-Topcor F3.5 2.5cm Tokyo Kogaku(sampled on Fuji X-E1) Reply with quote

I went out todaty with the Topcor RE 25mm. A little pitty that it was a drooly day.
Here some pics. All sooc jpgs. No pp (except B&W = simple conversion with picasa).

The first two belong together. First the full image and than a crop to show sharpness.

And the crop :

Last edited by asterinex on Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: RE.Auto-Topcor F3.5 2.5cm Tokyo Kogaku(sampled on Fuji X Reply with quote

asterinex wrote:

What language is that while I perfectly understood what is on cross??? Burried - first line; died on - second line;

BTW - I like this lens! Smile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: RE.Auto-Topcor F3.5 2.5cm Tokyo Kogaku(sampled on Fuji X Reply with quote

RAART wrote:
asterinex wrote:

What language is that while I perfectly understood what is on cross??? Burried - first line; died on - second line;

BTW - I like this lens! Smile

How can you know this Shocked You are right. The language is Dutch(Flemisch) taken in Flanders, Belgium.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I speak multiple languages and this was similar to Germanic type of languages but didn't knew where to order. Anyway thanks for the clarification/confirmation and you have a great lens there or maybe Fuji/Topcor combination is working good together. Wondering how this lens will perform on another camera. Smile

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The universal language is in the pic of the dog. It's a killer.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series: good job by photographer, lens ad camera.
I'd really love that Topcor, but I always see it go for really high prices.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice shots, especially given the weather. I've seen nothing but superior results from Topcors. And, yes, they're priced accordingly.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thx guys. The pics are nothing special. Just testing the lens. The lens and fuji jpg output are both outstanding'
I hope The weather gets better soon. A little sunshine helps alot.
You wont believe it, but I paid 225 euros for the 25mm and the 100mm both near mint with storage box and caps.
I guess I'm lucky.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky you are !

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here a few more. The sun was shining today.
This time I PP'd them in Velvia Style.
Please click om them to see Full Size Pics.