Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ettiquette question
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:25 pm    Post subject: ettiquette question Reply with quote

Suppose I notice an interesting item or possible deal on Famous Auction Site.

If I'm not interested in bidding myself, is it polite to post a link here? For all I know one of you guys has the bargain won and I'll start a bidding war and yank it out from under him. On the other hand someone here might miss out if they don't hear about it.

This is a refreshingly polite place, and I don't want to be a jerk.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess for this we have the MFL Club which is restricted to active members with a minimum number of posts.
As long as you don't "qualify", you can easily send the link to a "senior" memeber Wink and ask him to post it there.
After (I guess it's) 500 posts you get admission to the MFL Club yourself.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for asking! We have a restricted place for this kind of hints MFL Club, you can't see it yet due it is visible above 100 posts only.

I won't see here any Ebay links with hints, until you can't reach 100 posts please don't post anything like this , when you did reach you able to send it to MFL Club. Many thanks for understanding!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair enough, thanks for prompt reply.