Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Cleaning CZJ pancolar 50/1.8 zebra from fungus
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Cleaning CZJ pancolar 50/1.8 zebra from fungus Reply with quote

i ve just buy CZJ pancolar 50/1.8 zebra, but i ve see many fungus on rear lens, how to clean...and what kind of tools to open the lens. any one can give me step by step how to clean..

thanks,

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look for a generic instruction , not a specific one. This lens has logical construction not a hard task. You need a spanner wrench as tool to open it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:50 am    Post subject: Re: Cleaning CZJ pancolar 50/1.8 zebra from fungus Reply with quote

wirsha wrote:
i ve just buy CZJ pancolar 50/1.8 zebra, but i ve see many fungus on rear lens, how to clean...and what kind of tools to open the lens. any one can give me step by step how to clean..

thanks,

why don't you just unscrew the rear element? I have the zebra version and is very easy to unscrew