Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron SP 35-80mm just arrived and waiting for Novoflex 400
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Tamron SP 35-80mm just arrived and waiting for Novoflex 400 Reply with quote

Today I have fungus day ! I bought without fungus Tamron SP 35-80 and I got with extra Smile I bought Novoflex 400mm f/5.6 with fungus , cross your fingers perhaps I will get without this valuable plus Smile
We had awful all day raining I couldn't take any pictures with my new toy.

fixed: from 28-80 to 35-80 I typed wrong data

Last edited by Attila on Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should enjoy the SP 28-80 excellent lens although the 35-80 is just slightly better with better macro and 1/2 stop faster. However you don't get 28mm which can be more usefull. let us know how you get on with it and post some nice pictures to the flickr Tamron group. I'm fed up of all the bird photos there!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks lot better than any other zoom lens with close-focusing capability.
Close focusing performance is fantastic!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your right I think it is worth having just as a macro lens. Its an outstanding all-round lens.
Thanks for your post to http://www.adaptall-2.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for you friend, I remember you told me on Tamron SP 28-80mm post this is better, lot better ! Smile Many thanks again!