Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nex + jupiter 3 oodc blurred
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:46 pm    Post subject: Nex + jupiter 3 oodc blurred Reply with quote

Nex "out of driving car" blurred or not its a matter of taste. What i like is the drawing of the sky in the 2 unsharp pictures.

Please try this only with a cheap lens - in case of a crash at these speeds you will damage your good glass Twisted Evil

It is much easier than with a SLR, because you get no glue where you are driving if you look through the viewfinder. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You drive your car and at the same time you shoot with a manual lens? Shocked
Where were your hands? Laughing Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

post more please Smile it's interesting to see the sonnar look.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
You drive your car and at the same time you shoot with a manual lens? Shocked
Where were your hands? Laughing Wink

you text at the same time?

LOL

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my hands ? yes Carsten they´re still with me Smile
i am still strong enough to hold a nex with one hand and a car you can steer with your knees as long as you do not make to strong changes of direction.
it is more difficult on a motorbike or if you shoot through the back mirror while driving - your perception is "misaligned"
...but please don´t try it.