Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

NEX5 + E 16mm f/2.8: night photography
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:56 am    Post subject: NEX5 + E 16mm f/2.8: night photography Reply with quote

A larger (1200px) version is available on my website.

This panorama is composed of 3 photos (16mm f/2.8@f/10, 10s, ISO200) with the standard NEX5 lens, the E 16mm. I don´t like the flare though. It is unappealing to me. Some for the stars formed by using the small aperture. I don´t think I´ll use this lens for nocturnal photography often Smile

Another good reason to continue waiting for my adapters to arrive Confused

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will give a good base line shot for comparison to other lenses in the future - kit versus mf.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greg wrote:
This will give a good base line shot for comparison to other lenses in the future - kit versus mf.

I have shot the same scene with a Summicron-R 50mm as well. Still under development... But it is very unfair to speak about a "comparison" Laughing Laughing Laughing