Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Open-air museum with manual lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:33 pm    Post subject: Open-air museum with manual lens Reply with quote

Open-air museum via lens - Returns
I would like to introduce my second BW photo exhibition in this year.
Starting on 7. september 2014 in Open Air museum Vychylovka Slovakia.

It's my 3 year work in open air museum with manual lenses only.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From prepare exhibition - gluing photos in our cottage.
Last four pictures are from Open-air museum after install

Pictures was taken with AF Sigma

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Way to go. I hope a lot of people will come watching.
Your pictures are usually well worth the time to look at.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, looks great!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, nice job!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, more lovely photos, you did a great job, even the shots of you preparing for the exhibition are worthy of inclusion in it.

Tell more about the exhibition, is it your own or are you invited?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

philslizzy wrote:
Hi, more lovely photos, you did a great job, even the shots of you preparing for the exhibition are worthy of inclusion in it.

Tell more about the exhibition, is it your own or are you invited?

Thank you Smile

All photos in this exhibition are from same Open-air museum. It is my work from last 3 years. All pictures are from manual lens.
It is my second solo exhibition this year. Exhibition have about 100 BW pictures.
It is many, many hours spent on the performances below the image postprocess in computer. A4 prints are printed on professional paper high glossy ILFORD with 6ink inkjet printing in my home . A3 print make for me local printer company.
Director of the museum approached me that I could do there photo exhibition. My photos come to know through facebook. I agreed and we prepared about 100 photos. It was very hard to pick the best picture. The exhibition will last two months.

It is beautiful to see how people point the finger at the exposed photo. I wish that every photographer

The museum offered me a fee for the exhibition but I refused for this time Smile