Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some shots with my Olympus Pen 38mm f1.8 with Panny G1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Some shots with my Olympus Pen 38mm f1.8 with Panny G1 Reply with quote

Mostly wide ope shots.
Camera set to HQ jpeg + natural (zero sharpening)
Minor contrast/brightness adjustments in LR, no sharpening.

In my local nature reserve.

IMO, this is the perfect MF lens to match with the G1. Compact in size with excellent bokeh and sharpness even wide open.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great indeed! sadly I had to pass some Pen lenses in local shop, hopefully next time I able to take some.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila.

I would not mind collecting few more Olympus Pen F lenses myself!

The prices are generally crazy. I was lucky to get this one at a reasonable price in *BAY a long time ago before the Panny G1 was around. I knew some day I would use it. Wink

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stingOM wrote:
Thanks Attila.

I would not mind collecting few more Olympus Pen F lenses myself!

The prices are generally crazy. I was lucky to get this one at a reasonable price in *BAY a long time ago before the Panny G1 was around. I knew some day I would use it. Wink

Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to be a great little lens - where is that ruined castle/building? It looks familiar.