Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[ORIO] Carl Zeiss Sonnar 1.5/50 Opton
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: [ORIO] Carl Zeiss Sonnar 1.5/50 Opton Reply with quote

I sell one of my two Carl Zeiss Opton Sonnar 1.5/50 for Contax range finder.
This is a legendary lens with such a unique look to it's images that Zeiss even reissued a new edition of the lens a few years ago in the Z line of lenses.
This is the original lens made by Western Zeiss in the 50s. It features the "red T" mark, meaning that all glass elements are coated for better flace control.
It is in like new condition. I don't think you will find a better looking copy than this one.
I ask for only 110 Euros, which is really a ridiculous price, as this lens easily reaches the 150 Euros even when in worse condition and made by eastern Germany Zeiss. I would normally not sell it for less than 200, but I need to make money. So I hope this lens sells very fast as it deserves.
Marketplace link:

http://www.mflenses.com/mfl-ebay/Carl-Zeiss-Opton-Sonnar-1.5-50.html

There you will find the images. Just ask for any question.

Last edited by Orio on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:41 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great bargain!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

which digital camera can it be used on (with adapter) ? eos? m4/3?

Thanx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bogolisk wrote:
Hi
which digital camera can it be used on (with adapter) ? eos? m4/3?
Thanx

EOS = no
M mount (leica/voigtlaender) = yes
micro 4/3 = yes
Sony/Samsung mirrorless = yes

The above, in theory. Practically, it depends if adapters are available. for sure M mount adapters are available. Other adapters, I don't know.
So if anyone wants to buy for those cameras, please check about availability of adapters *BEFORE* buying.
_

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I'll take it!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was taken by an older Sonnar f2.0 for Contax, on an Olympus EP-2. From the "Sonnar guru" photostream.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had a NEX, I would have jumped on this offer!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So beautifull lens..
it's a pitty that the adapters are so expensive.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOLD.

Sevo has made a real bargain. Sevo you will be amazsed at how like-new this lens looks.