Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Vivitar 28/2.8 sample photos
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:21 pm    Post subject: Vivitar 28/2.8 sample photos Reply with quote

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the third one Smile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, Ron. I've had smoke pictures on my to do list for some time now. Is that the regular lens or Close Focus?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoking!! Cool More details on the set up please.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodrim wrote:
Very nice, Ron. I've had smoke pictures on my to do list for some time now. Is that the regular lens or Close Focus?

In case it is not a Close Focus, there is quite bunch of Viv 28/2.8 made by different manufacturers out there. So, who made it or: what are the numbers the serial number starts with?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woodrim wrote:

Its a Bauer made 28/2.8 minimum focus 1'.

Mo, I will show you if you promise not to laugh. Wink

I shot in burst mode using a cable release. I initiated combustion with a propane flame as you see in this first frame.

I then blew out the match & started a second burst. I then selected frames to show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool I think you are lucky to have the workshop space...no laughing here Wink I am always amazed by the amount of work and thought that can go into making an image..thanks for showing the set up.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny improvisation for a studio with perfect results!