Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Short Film (28mm f/2.8 Olympus Zuiko & 180mm f/2.8 Jupit
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Short Film (28mm f/2.8 Olympus Zuiko & 180mm f/2.8 Jupit Reply with quote

Hey guys, I was testing some new video equipment (home-made slider), and decided to make a short film of my dog and his obsession with squirrels Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o55mupM3kWo

It was a blast so I'm definitely going to be doing more :p

BTW, the 28mm f/2.8 Olympus that you guys recommend me has become one of my favorite lens (it's so light that makes it ideal when working with a shoulder-mount or a slider.

All shots showing the squirrel were done with the Jupiter-6 (180mm f/2.Cool at 1080p and then cropped to 720p to get even closer to the squirrel.

Thanks for looking Cool

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Humerous story and very nice use of the slider! Is this the 'igus' DIY design?

Didn't like the white balance though, a little too cool for me Embarassed

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

goombles wrote:
Humerous story and very nice use of the slider! Is this the 'igus' DIY design?

Yes, it's an IGUS. The "legs" were done with some black acrylic that I had laying around (I design some generic legs in autocad and then cut them with a jigsaw). I also spent some money on some manfrotto quick releases so everything could be taken apart and put together quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very talented story telling. I have no sound on my pc but clearly conveyed!

Colour balance is strange ....

Well done. Looking foward to more?