Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Katastrofo top seller
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:12 pm    Post subject: Katastrofo top seller Reply with quote

OK, here's the story. Wink

Bill's shipping was extremely fast, so that today (just about one week later!!) we got a message of our local customs in our mail that a package from the States has arrived.
My wife got through to me on phone at about 12:15. The message says that I can pick up the package between 9 and 12 this morning. Great!
So again, I would have to wait until Monday to pick it up!

But then I remembered the last time I went to the customs office and they told me that they are there until about 2 pm. So, I called them and asked if I could still come.

Not if I had to pay something, they said. I said that I don't expect to pay anything because it was a very old and defective cam - as Bill has stated.
OK, they said.

So I went there at about 1:45 pm and had to unpack the box. When they saw the camera they believed me that it is a used one. Wink
Thus I did not have to pay anything and could take the package with me.
Yeeeeaaahhh!

Thanks, Bill, for the incredibly fast shipping and for the nice Nikon F!
(And for the lens!)

After my school project is finished tomorrow I will play around with it and my pre-AI lenses. Wink

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happiness is a dented F Smile

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nesster wrote:
Happiness is a dented F Smile

It definitely is! I did not have a lot of time today but this cam seems to be fascinating.
I already feel like Russell Price. Wink

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
OK, here's the story. Wink

Bill's shipping was extremely fast, so that today (just about one week later!!) we got a message of our local customs in our mail that a package from the States has arrived.
My wife got through to me on phone at about 12:15. The message says that I can pick up the package between 9 and 12 this morning. Great!
So again, I would have to wait until Monday to pick it up!

But then I remembered the last time I went to the customs office and they told me that they are there until about 2 pm. So, I called them and asked if I could still come.

Not if I had to pay something, they said. I said that I don't expect to pay anything because it was a very old and defective cam - as Bill has stated.
OK, they said.

So I went there at about 1:45 pm and had to unpack the box. When they saw the camera they believed me that it is a used one. Wink
Thus I did not have to pay anything and could take the package with me.
Yeeeeaaahhh!

Thanks, Bill, for the incredibly fast shipping and for the nice Nikon F!
(And for the lens!)

After my school project is finished tomorrow I will play around with it and my pre-AI lenses. Wink

Just saw this, Carsten, and you are very welcome! Looking forward to
your shots as I've mentioned. It's a solid, well-built brick of camera that
still performs well after a hard life in SE Asia.

Bill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bill help me a lot in US purchases, many, many thanks! I bought from him a couple of lenses, cameras all was stunning transactions !! Great item, on low price as possible and very well packed packages.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Bill help me a lot in US purchases, many, many thanks! I bought from him a couple of lenses, cameras all was stunning transactions !! Great item, on low price as possible and very well packed packages.

Thanks, Attila, appreciate the kind words. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just want to add my 2 cents a great trade Bill...I think I got the better trade.Thanks so much.
A man who goes the extra mile.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moira, thanks, and looking forward to those photos! Smile

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did bought and trade several times from Bill like Olympus E-300, Koni Omega 6x7 RF and trade many things like Konica Pearl I, II Ricohflex TLR.
All transaction was awesome, fast shipping, very well packed items , bargain prices and .... he is help me a lot all time to rellay my purchases from States to Hungary in batch. Many , many thanks dear my friend!