Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Interiors contest
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Interiors contest Reply with quote

Please post here some of your interiors photos. Please declare camera body , lens and every other technical details that you think it is important to know.
Please rate every pictures with the rate function. You can see it under every post.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parma, church of Santa Maria della Steccata (1521 a.C.), with the Santa Cecilia painting by Parmigianino (approx. 1522).
Leica M9, Zeiss Opton Sonnar 1.5/50 (Contax RF):

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Similar subject but different approach. Contax IIIa, 1938 Sonnar 1.5/50, Ilford FP4+ in Fomadon LQN.

This is my local church, St. Georges, during the xmas tree festival they held. It was very dark so this was shot wide open at 1/25. Amazing to me a 1930s lens can resolve such detail at full aperture, and how much better a RF camera is for low light shooting because there is no reflex mirror to create vibration, no way could I have shot a 50mm lens at 1/25 with an SLR.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another one shot at the same time, same camera and lens, also wide open, I couldn't decide which I preferred so I posted 'em both.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taken at The Flying Monkey:

Mamiya C2, TMAX 400, HC-110 1:63

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1 woman are excellent ideas and look , #2 is lot less Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, well, it is an artists/sculptors lair and that's what was on display. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like #1 a lot too. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for #2 because of the perspective and the reflection on the wooden floor, really beautiful (although I would decrease exposure by 1 stop).

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

both nice, #2 better for me too: light reflected from a well used wooden floor is something that always pleases me

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, fellas, need to see about some new interiors. Agree about the exposure in 2.