Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Revue 400 SE
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Revue 400 SE Reply with quote

http://www.camerapedia.org/wiki/Revue_400SE

Another great find was today , this camera.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's beautiful, the European version of the Vivitar 35ES. I have been looking for one for a while, but stopped since I switched to digital. Maybe sometime...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own one in perfect condition - unfortunately never used it ! Embarassed

Can´t wait to see your images.
Wink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf common , use it Laughing It is lot better I think than anybody except in advance.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Vivitar 35ES. Very nice camera!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, what type of battery you will use?

I bought in a shop for hearing aid devices batteries named ZA675 PR44 zinc-air 1.4V 650mAh

Wink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
Attila, what type of battery you will use?

I bought in a shop for hearing aid devices batteries named ZA675 PR44 zinc-air 1.4V 650mAh

Wink

Thank you , I use them too , to replace Mercury cells. I did try with Konca Auto S3 did work perfectly even with slides.

I used them at first time in light meter, after one-two month it did start to cheat. Now I have a new rule for them I start fresh batteries with every rolls to be sure it is works trouble free. (to whom who don't know it's price level , they are cheap so no reason to saving on them and shoot wrongly exposed slides)