Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Takumar f/3.5 200mm lens what mount is it?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:24 am    Post subject: Takumar f/3.5 200mm lens what mount is it? Reply with quote

I have the ability to buy this in the next 3 hrs but am unsure of the mount is it a M39 or M42 mount...there is no evidence of the M42 pin.It looks also like a preset variation.Old and battered....I have seen Spotmatics photos and they look outstanding if it is the same lens...ohhhh what to pay??

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

If this is the one -it says M42 and it is. It looks pretty used and maybe missing the tripod mt. Its a good lens all the same- sharp and nice bokeh, well built and on the heavy side.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep...that is it.It will match the K200D in heaviness Very Happy I have put in a bid so lets see how it goes.I have been after a 200mm for a very long time( that I can fit on my camera).Thank you for confirming the mount. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you get a good deal and win it-looks like there are 2 other bidders . I like the fact that the seller has a good rating although he has a history is of only 23 transactions . I also think the included hood is a good thing. This lens is easy to clean-disassemble if ever neccessary. Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Hope you get a good deal
Always after a good deal...I have had a few lately so I hope it continues Wink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HERE is mine that I bought for $25or $20 US sans shipping cost as I bought it @ a local antique store. The aperture needed repairing-one blade was out of alignment and obstructed the aperture mechanism. It was pretty dusty and soiled, and needed a good cleaning.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks beautiful...glad to hear it is easy to clean..if needed.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://kajiwara.weebly.com/takumar-20035.html Wink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure there are plenty of other good 200mm lenses out there if you decided to pass.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, did you win? AU$51 is a decent price for this well-regarded lens.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad Nope I got beaten by a dollar...well I can wait for the next one Very Happy