Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A new CCTV lens, 1.4/25 for NEX?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:56 am    Post subject: A new CCTV lens, 1.4/25 for NEX? Reply with quote

I recently found on the ebay Fujian-type CCTV lenses with attractive 25mm and f1.4. The strong point they promote is a promise to cover not only Four Thirds sensor but also NEX and any other APS-C, without hard vignetting. For example Click here to see on Ebay

I asked the seller to confirm the given info and he answered positively: "Yes. It's design for APS-C sensor that it won't have the vignetting on NEX. Please understand when you turn to F1.4 it will cause a little dark (not black corner) in the corner like normal wide angle F1.4 lens."

Do you have any experience with that lens? Any samples? The 35/1.7 is fun to play with. If the new 25mm (and 1.4!) works well on NEX, it could be great.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay

Quote:
"Yes. It's design for APS-C sensor that it won't have the vignetting on NEX. Please understand when you turn to F1.4 it will cause a little dark (not black corner) in the corner like normal wide angle F1.4 lens."

Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But does it swirl like the other cheap CCTV lens?
Still using mine on M4/3 but would like an APS-C version.