Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My walkabout lens. Vivitar 28-200 Kobori.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: My walkabout lens. Vivitar 28-200 Kobori. Reply with quote

At a 1:4 Macro it is more a close focus lens than a macro but still it does a very good job for the small purchase price.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps you can make any lens look good Smile Lovely shots and colours. #8 and the last are my favs!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martyn_bannister wrote:
Perhaps you can make any lens look good Smile Lovely shots and colours. #8 and the last are my favs!

Thank you Martyn. You are too kind.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the wasp in #9, beautiful monster
28-200 cover almost all situations!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should use mine more often, it's a lens I used so much when I got it because it was - is - so good. But other lenses came along and took my interest.

[img]Sunset over the Stiperstones. by Mudplugga, on Flickr[/img]

I've put it on my desk, ready for some action tomorrow. Your great pictures have inspired me. Wink

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
I like the wasp in #9, beautiful monster
28-200 cover almost all situations!

That is why I like it for walkabouts.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lloydy wrote:
I should use mine more often, it's a lens I used so much when I got it because it was - is - so good. But other lenses came along and took my interest.

[img]Sunset over the Stiperstones. by Mudplugga, on Flickr[/img]

I've put it on my desk, ready for some action tomorrow. Your great pictures have inspired me. Wink

Looking forward to seeing them.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Bokeh. Very handy focal length to have.
Guys can you please look at the lens in this link, and tell me if it is a Kobori. Sorry for the crappy pics. This is my walk around lens.

http://forum.mflenses.com/jc-penney-80-200-f4-5-macro-identification-t32825,highlight,penney+80200.html

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

walter g wrote:
I like the Bokeh. Very handy focal length to have.
Guys can you please look at the lens in this link, and tell me if it is a Kobori. Sorry for the crappy pics. This is my walk around lens.

http://forum.mflenses.com/jc-penney-80-200-f4-5-macro-identification-t32825,highlight,penney+80200.html

Done.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kobori made to me.