Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Canon FDn 85 1.2, best way to add a AF confirm chip?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:20 am    Post subject: Canon FDn 85 1.2, best way to add a AF confirm chip? Reply with quote

I'm wondering if any member is using this lens, converted to EF mount, with an AF confirm chip? If so, please let me know how to add one or if you have pictures of the converted lens with the AF adapter. I tried one of my AF confirm chips but It seems it's too thick or I didn't place it in the correct position.

Nobody?

I saw a chipped lens here on the forum but I can't remember who posted the pictures. I tried searching both the forums and google.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's on I did in January. I dont know about your AF chip, but mine came with a little plastic thing that I use to align and place on the right spot.

This is an FD lens that really butchered bad to EOS. It wont focus to infinity as I didn't take time to adjust focus or grind some of the adapter.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Omar, I've got one of those lenses and would love to have it converted. Where did you have your lens fixed and did they preserve aperture control? I live in Denmark, so Sweden is close enough...