Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Olympus OM Zuiko Auto-Macro 3.5/50mm and NEX-5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:54 am    Post subject: Olympus OM Zuiko Auto-Macro 3.5/50mm and NEX-5 Reply with quote

Hi,

got today a new OM>NEX adapter (Kipon made) and tried it out with the macro lens mentioned above. Subject was a fizzy water bottle on my desk.

What a lens ! If you can get one - buy it.

Wink

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This lens did shock me well at first time on Olympus E-1 also not only with sharpness, resolution , but color rendering too, first lens was what I seen what is produce real read on E-1.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
This lens did shock me well at first time on Olympus E-1 also not only with sharpness, resolution , but color rendering too, first lens was what I seen what is produce real read on E-1.

+1 ... It renders stunning colors on my 5DII ... Now i'm willing to find the other Olympus macro lenses ...