Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Modified Zuiko 50mm f1.8 lens for video?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:50 pm    Post subject: Modified Zuiko 50mm f1.8 lens for video? Reply with quote

The most expensive Zuiko 50mm f1.8 I have seen to date Shocked
Click here to see on Ebay

Is it worth the price?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, all you have to do is remove the front element and take out the little ball from the aperture mechanism.

I am always amazed by the ways some people find to make money out of nothing...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please update if this actually sells Cool

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Please note that although you may read on some other e-bay sellers lens descriptions, fungus or it has internal dust, and the associated statement” but this does not affect the picture quality” LET ME ASSURE YOU IT DOES

If you are investing your hard earned monies on a second hand lens, if it has not been serviced you invariably are buying someone’s dust and problems especially older lens’s that were not weather proof sealed. At the Lens Doctor, with over 30year experience, we often see lenses purchased through other re-sellers; frequently fail our Quality Control standards.

Ah crap, there's dust in most of my lenses. My pictures must be terrible Sad

That's it, I give up Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too much talk like TV Shop , result is rare good Lens Doctor ...