Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WTS: Zuiko 18/3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: WTS: Zuiko 18/3.5 Reply with quote

Well, time to say goodbye to hikier's best friend.

On the front lens there are a few minor scratches and a marking visible on the first picture - i could not find them influencing the photos.
Rear lens is in perfect condition.
Aperture ring works with a nice click, focus ring works smoothly.
Apart from a small marking on the silver ring (visible on picture 3) lens is in great visual condition.

Original front and back caps (both are a bit loose) and leather case are included.

Price: 525 euro (including shipping in EU) preferably via IBAN transfer

Contact via PM.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:18 pm    Post subject: Re: WTS: Zuiko 18/3.5 Reply with quote

g0 wrote:
Well, time to say goodbye to hikier's best friend.

On the front lens there are a few minor scratches and a marking visible on the first picture - i could not find them influencing the photos.
Rear lens is in perfect condition.
Aperture ring works with a nice click, focus ring works smoothly.
Apart from a small marking on the silver ring (visible on picture 3) lens is in great visual condition.

Original front and back caps (both are a bit loose) and leather case are included.

Price: 525 euro (including shipping in EU) preferably via IBAN transfer

Contact via PM.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please identify yourself with an Ebay ID, otherways too risky to buy from you.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that fungus to the front element? Seems very pricey, although I'm sure these are hard to come by.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManualFocus-G wrote:
Is that fungus to the front element? Seems very pricey, although I'm sure these are hard to come by.

I think it's actually pretty cheap (maybe I'm thinking about the price in dollars though). They go for more than this because it's a rare and simply very good lens. Too bad it doesn't have the original (hard to find) step-up ring though, so that you can mount filters.

Last edited by AhamB on Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Atilla: I don't have an ebay account, and I guess a fresh one wouldn't make anyone feel more secure. However transaction via ebay and PayPal is also an option (trough my friend's account).

@ManualFocus-G: Not 100% sure about the nature of that marking - front element was cleaned in professional service and they did not recognize it as fungus. Price is not that high actually, and it is negotiable.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i might be interested in this lens, but buying from totally stranger doesn´t seem safe for my wallet. where are you located? is possible picking in personal? cheers

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@berraneck: I live in Krakow, Poland. In fact I would prefer picking in personal. If you have an idea how to make the transaction safe for both of us, please contact me via PM - I'm not here to cheat anybody.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi g0, welcome to the forum.

Do introduce yourself a bit more @ http://forum.mflenses.com/the-photographers-cafe-f9.html section.

Do you have other references in other photo forum or something like that? This might also help.