Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

For Trade: Biotar 75/1.5 for Olympus OM stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: For Trade: Biotar 75/1.5 for Olympus OM stuff Reply with quote

Hi guys.

I have Biotar 75/1.5 in Praktina mount. The lens is in full working condition, but it definitely is not a lens to be stored on the shelf for presentation, but to take pictures. Barrel has some minor scratches, theres some dust inside (but no haze or fungus). Front element has cleaning marks. Both caps (front one is not original) included.

As I do not have Praktina body any more, and I felt in love with OM System recently - I am open to any sugestions. For now I have:

Olympus OM-2n,
Zuiko 28/3.5
Zuiko 50/1.8
Zuiko 85/2 MC

I am looking for OM-1n or another OM-2n body and something wider than 28mm - perhaps Zuiko 21/3.5, but I will consider any other offer.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't do the 21 but I have a 24/2.8.... And an OM1 or an OM2 - your choice.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

24mm is too close to 28mm, but I could be interested in OM-1n or OM-2n (if they are "n" versions).

I can also sell my Biotar for 220 GBP, or 275 Euro (shiping and PayPal included).

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm sent

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could part exchange, I have n versions of both OMs- checked with new seals etc.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many of you asks for pictures, here they go:

Full-size samples can be downloaded from http://skanowanie.org/biotar/biotar.zip

As the reminder: the price (if not exchanged for OM gear) is 220 GBP, or 275 Euro (shiping and PayPal included).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:25 pm    Post subject: biotar 75/1.5 Reply with quote

hello

i ve OM1-n + T32 flash + 50/1.8 + some € for the exchange !

if you aren t intrested by that exchange i am ok to pay the price for it : 275€ shipping and paypal included

edit : i still have a OM 50,but /3.5 macro near mint that i don t exchange first but with a biotar 75/1.5 i can make an effort

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: biotar 75/1.5 Reply with quote

AMDBill wrote:
hello

i ve OM1-n + T32 flash + 50/1.8 + some € for the exchange !

Sorry, but no - I do have 50/1.8 and T32.

AMDBill wrote:
if you aren t intrested by that exchange i am ok to pay the price for it : 275€ shipping and paypal included

That's fine. I'll send you my PayPal via PM, and we can finalize the transaction.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok thanks to you i wait your paypal address

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMDBill wrote:
ok thanks to you i wait your paypal address

You have Private Message with my PayPal address.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you ve a pm with my address Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biotar is sold, thank you AMDBill Smile

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello

lens arrive this morning in a small package with a lot of bubble foam (5 or 6 turns) the lens can t be damaged !

it is as descrided ,with less cleaning marks that i was afraid ,it s great

cosmetically it s like the photo shown

the only problem is the iris ring and the barrel that are a little bit hard to move ,it need a total CLA

but i m very happy with my new toy ,like a children after chrismas

i need juste to adapt it for my EOS 30D ,cause it s hard to find praktina-EOS adaptater