Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Video Clip : France de Griessen - I want to be you
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:39 pm    Post subject: Video Clip : France de Griessen - I want to be you Reply with quote

This is another production of Le chat qui fume, the video clip of France de Griessen (I want to be you), directed by Bruce Labruce.
The music was used for Bruce's last movie LA Zombie.
Shot with 5D, flek 35, jupiter9 and a crappy sigma af lens Wink
http://vimeo.com/13950839

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mess with your shot variety/angles. This song is intense and you shot most of it on a tripod from only 3 angles. Make your editing more intense, faster and more on beat, especially if you want to keep those fixed angles. When it goes to the solo break at 1:47 you should have been going off! Not lingering on the shot of her slowly rising off the bed.

Mess with your color grading as well, this is a grunge song! It should not look nearly this clean. Tear that s*** up!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see (and partially agree) with your pojnt of view, but Bruce wanted it this way...
ah, directors Wink