Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

last price update: Super-multi-coated Takumar 3,5/135mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: last price update: Super-multi-coated Takumar 3,5/135mm Reply with quote

Lens is in excellent condition, superficial wear on the exterior. Focus is super-smooth, apperture works fine, blades are dry. Optics are close to perfect. A/M switch is stuck in manual position, should be easy to fix though (no need if you gonna use this baby with a DSLR). Comes with both front and back caps and original leather case.

I also provide a bonus Ashai Pentax ES in moderate shape, shows quite some wear on the exterior. There is an issue with the mirror return, might be a weak spring. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

I'm asking for 40Eu + Shipping + Paypal.

I've done business with some forum members, just search for my nickname in the marketplace or buyers resources. 100% positive feedback on Ebay, name is ehm----

Last edited by Gonzoo on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:37 am; edited 6 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:32 am    Post subject: Re: Price update, images: Super-multi-coated Takumar 3,5/135 Reply with quote

Have you tried pushing in the tiny pin on the back of the lens? That usually does the trick Wink

Fair price for a fantastic lens too!

Gonzoo wrote:
A/M switch is stuck in manual position, should be easy to fix though (no need if you gonna use this baby with a DSLR).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you tell me how much is the shipping cost to Spain?

Regards

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:41 am    Post subject: Re: Price update, images: Super-multi-coated Takumar 3,5/135 Reply with quote

Mal1905 wrote:
Have you tried pushing in the tiny pin on the back of the lens? That usually does the trick Wink

Will try when I'm home asap. Thanks Smile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jantoni wrote:
Can you tell me how much is the shipping cost to Spain?

Regards

Pm sent, regarding shipping cost...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*bump*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

last price update: 40€ + shipping+paypal

will be thrown into the bay afterwards.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallo Gonzoo,
may be interested in the lens.
How much is shipping cost to Italy?

Thank you