Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

STOLEN - LOST - ROBBED - VANISHED - ALIEN ABDUCTION?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: STOLEN - LOST - ROBBED - VANISHED - ALIEN ABDUCTION? Reply with quote

Hi All,

My camera kit was recently stolen in Barcelona and this gave birth to the idea of having a sticky so people like me can list the photos + serial number(s) of the equipment and hope to get them back.

someday. somehow.

So well, here's the section where you can now list your belated stuff.

Starting with my misery:

My whole life was stolen in Barcelona behind Sagrada Familia from inside a Starbucks with security cameras

My D90 + 18-55VR + 55-200VR + 28-200 asph + Flektogon 35/2.4 + Leica 90/2.8 + Leica 135/2.8 + 40gb sdhc memory cards + remote control + kipon m42 - nikon adapter + hi speed usb reader + extra battery + x tubes + gorilla stand + my nice bag

D90 serial number: 3235240

Leica 135/2.8 serial number: 2610820

Leica 90/2.8 serial number: 2908837

Sadly I don't have the serial numbers of the VR Nikkors, the Flektogon 35/2.4 and the Tamron 28-200 ASPH. zoom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad luck Sad Sounds like a good idea to make this sticky.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My God.. I was hoping you will bring some lovely pictures from Barcelona. Yes its a good thread for being sticky. Fight against thieves

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agree, at least we know the history of this stolen camera or lenses by serial number if somebody sell them in the market.
Hope you can get another gear much better ..
Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sh-- man, im very, very sorry for your loss. Last year i got beaten and my SD14 and Canon 55mm f1.2 FL were lost.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww dude... sorry to hear! Crying or Very sad