Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

How to reach the aperture blade of slim Biotar 75/1.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:47 pm    Post subject: How to reach the aperture blade of slim Biotar 75/1.5 Reply with quote

Hi guys,
One of the aperture blades of my slim Biotar 75/1.5 is bent and I am wondering how to open it and fix this problem. I've searched, but only see the instruction for the fat version. Could somebody instruct me by showing some pictures?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let`s say that you manage to open it. It`s not impossible, microtools, patience, some skills.
Now, here is my question : how are you going to fix the blade? Do you have a replacement?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Himself wrote:
Let`s say that you manage to open it. It`s not impossible, microtools, patience, some skills.
Now, here is my question : how are you going to fix the blade? Do you have a replacement?

Actually, the blades of the copy I got are not all good, some of them were broken and were hold on by tapes. I believe it is just the tape is loose and the broken part of the blade get into a wrong position. So if I can reach there, it should be easy to 'fix'.

Yes, if I got replacements I'd change them. But seems like it's too expensive to buy a faulty copy just for the blades. Will think about other solutions.

PS: I am asking to see if there was anything special I should pay more attention to open it.