Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Modify Schneider c-mount lens for Leica M in Deutschland
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:57 pm    Post subject: Modify Schneider c-mount lens for Leica M in Deutschland Reply with quote

Hello there,

Long time no see. Now I live in München, Deutschland and I migrate from D-SLR to rangefinder. I've just got Schneider 50mm f0.95 in c-mount. I'd like to modify it to Leica M mount. Where can I do it in Deutschland?

I have my friend in Thailand to modify it but I don't want to ship to Thailand to avoid lost or tax. Crying or Very sad

Thank you for visiting me.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see you back! I think you will get answer soon, Klaus I am sure know it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Attila,

I'm very busy but now I'm free so I'll be here frequently. Laughing

Your lens is good. I hope you have for selling again. Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I hope I can keep rest of copies to my kids Smile Why did you switch to RF what do you prefer over SLR ?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't have a source for such a conversion in Germany unfortunately. And the once in Slovakia
decentered some lenses of mine when converting it (and refused to correct it), so I cannot
recommend to use them for conversion of such an expensive lens.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila, good for your kids but I'm waiting for you. Laughing

Indeed I still have D-SLR but I'd like to chance the felling of photography.

kds315* Thank you for information. So I decide to send it back to Thailand for modify and I've a risk myself for lost and tax. Laughing

Now I'm learning Deutsch and I hope it progress to talk to Deutschen for portrait. Very Happy Very Happy Smile

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KhanX wrote:
Attila, good for your kids but I'm waiting for you. Laughing

Indeed I still have D-SLR but I'd like to chance the felling of photography.

kds315* Thank you for information. So I decide to send it back to Thailand for modify and I've a risk myself for lost and tax. Laughing

Now I'm learning Deutsch and I hope it progress to talk to Deutschen for portrait. Very Happy Very Happy Smile

Very kind from you, thanks! I look forward your work taken with RF and SLR of course!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI: People in my city will send their lens to Taiwan for the modification of rangefinder coupled Lecia M.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have an address in Taiwan?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kds315* wrote:
Do you have an address in Taiwan?

Yes. Mr. Lai is from Hong Kong and now lived in Taiwan.

An Chinese article about Master Lai (黎文孜):
http://www.businessweekly.com.tw/webarticle.php?id=35391

Contact Information:
Address in Chinese (use this address if you can to avoid mistake in translation):
台北市復興南路一段122巷10之8號1樓

Address translated in English using the translation website in Taiwan:
1F., No.10-8, Ln. 122, Sec. 1, Fusing S. Rd., Da’an Dist., Taipei City 106, Taiwan (R.O.C.)

Phone: (886)02-2773-2970 (I do not know if he speaks English.)

Opening hour: 16:00-20:00(Closed on Sunday)