Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Helios 44-2 with oil on aperature blades
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Helios 44-2 with oil on aperature blades Reply with quote

I received this Helios 44-2 with oil on the aperature blades. I got it for less than 10.00USD so no great loss. However, if there is a way to clean this I would be willing to give it a try. Any suggestions? Any links to diagrams?
Thanks in advance Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Bob:

Peter was so kind of putting a copy of a PDF file describing the breakdown of the Helios 44-2 some time ago in his website:

http://www.euphonium.plus.com/Drawings/Helios%2520Repair%2520Manual%2520English.pdf

Hope this helps. It was very useful for me...
Best regards,
Jes.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Jesito for the very helpful link and thank you Peter for having this on your site. This will give me an opportunity to try a little lens repair. I'll keep you posted.
I'm pretty good at taking apart, not so good getting things back together Laughing Laughing