Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

How long would i last with this setup...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:22 pm    Post subject: How long would i last with this setup... Reply with quote

...before cops arrested me? ;o))))))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this a Meyer Orestegor 4/200 ?

I think you shouldn't go out with this "riot gun"... Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like one of the older Zebra Sonnar 180/2.8 in P6 mount. And whole bunch of other deadly looking stuff Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's CZJ DDR 180mm/2.8 Sonnar in P6 mount + russian 2x converter + set of 4 Pentacon P6 macro tubes + P6 Pentacon bellows Smile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like you need to compensate for something. Laughing

That looks big, if I were an innocent citizen with no clue about photography, i'd be scared of that weapon, haha.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does any light get through? Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Does any light get through? Rolling Eyes

yes, it does

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you shoot with a setup like that and how do you shoot with it? In any case, show us some pics when you're done shooting. That thing is a monster!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Watson wrote:
What do you shoot with a setup like that and how do you shoot with it? In any case, show us some pics when you're done shooting. That thing is a monster!

so far it's just a gimmick, but i will give it a go and make same pix with it

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in the day, I had an Olympus Pen-FT (HF/135), and a bellows, and a Spiratone 400/5.6 tube, and a shoulder mount. I put all those together into what looked like an RPG launcher. I then shot closeups of rattlesnakes from a safe distance.

Those are all gone now. But hey, I have a Pentax K20D (HF/APSC), and a (shorter) bellows, and macro tubes, and another Spiratone 400/5.6 tube, and another a shoulder mount. I just need to kludge a switch for the remote cable, and then I can replicate my long-ago rig. But... do I dare to? Even for rattlesnakes?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd rather walk out with what you have, than with a Novoflex follow focus system. Shocked

(all for sale at: http://www.glennview.com/35.htm)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your arms would give way before the cops even get to you! Laughing