Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Anyone interested in Argus Sandmar 35mm f4.5?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Anyone interested in Argus Sandmar 35mm f4.5? Reply with quote

Enna-werk munchen u.s. zone germany.
It's in very good condition, excepting for extremely small cleaning marks and something i guess its bubbles, or dust.
Comes with hood and rear cap, no VF included.
Exterior looks great.
I take reasonable offers.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It might be a good idea to describe and show it. Wink

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahah, yeah.. im a bit lazy.
As i said, its in good condition, its for the Argus C3 and i guess it's been made between the 45-49 (US zone). Has 10 blades, and i guess can be converted to SA mount (with infinite focusing) with a very very exotic adapter that probably does not exist Very Happy (i guess it cant be that hard). Mount is a lil bit tinier than m39. Originally it came with a VF, but this one does not. Also, i think that originally it came without front caps or just didnt exist, the only box i saw form this lens had holes for the glass, the rear cap, the hood and the VF. I've seen it could have a filter to protect. I read that this one is the rarest lens for the Argus C3.

I posted pictures before of this little beauty (i forgot to mention its VERY small).

Please someone correct me if im wrong.

- Has a red C, which i think stands for Coated.