Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zeiss 1,4/35 - what is the catch?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Zeiss 1,4/35 - what is the catch? Reply with quote

This seems to be too cheap, according to what I see elsewhere.
Can you see any (obvious) problem?

cgi.ebay.com.au/Carl-Zeiss-35mm-f-1-4-AEG-Distagon-T-Yashica-Contax-/280506424628

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er, this is an auction and the bidding hasn't finished yet Laughing Most experienced ebayers will snipe a bid right at the last minute Wink

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, if you wanted to have a go at bidding for this lens in the hope that it would go for a reasonable price, then here was not the best place to post that Laughing

I can see the virtual queue forming now, counting down the seconds...

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mal1905 wrote:
Of course, if you wanted to have a go at bidding for this lens in the hope that it would go for a reasonable price, then here was not the best place to post that Laughing

Wasn't I thinking the same thing.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well.
I received my brand new 2/35 ZE a few hours ago.
So guys, I don't think I'll go for this one.

BTW, does anybody know how the 2 of them compare?
Contax 1.4/35 vs ZE 2/35 ?

I only discovered this wonderful forum today. A bit too late for my first Zeiss order.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nkanellopoulos wrote:
Oh well.
I received my brand new 2/35 ZE a few hours ago.
So guys, I don't think I'll go for this one.

BTW, does anybody know how the 2 of them compare?
Contax 1.4/35 vs ZE 2/35 ?

I only discovered this wonderful forum today. A bit too late for my first Zeiss order.

Forum member Orio is a bit of a Zeiss-head, he should be able to help you out - but in the meantime, the Search function is very good and should yield results for you Wink

Finally, welcome to MFlenses - you may as well say goodbye to your money, friends and family now, it's already too late to save your soul Twisted Evil