Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some TAMRON stuff, I want to part from....
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:36 am    Post subject: Some TAMRON stuff, I want to part from.... Reply with quote

When searching for some Tamron-adapters, I wanted, I had to buy some lenses, just to get the adapters, I wanted.
For sale:
3 zoom lenses,
4 adapters (Y/C, Minolta MD, Rollei, Nikon, the Nikon one is without rear cap).
First to come, first to choose, means the first buyer can choose the adapter coming with the lens, he bought! Second buyer can choose the adapter from the left over pile.... third buyer, well, he gets the last two adapters, left over Confused Confused

Tamron 80-210mm F/3,8/4. Beautiful condition!. Focussing, zooming, diaphragm good. With case, front cap and shade, 1 adapter. Pictured here with the Rollei adapter. 60€

Tamron SP 90mm 1:2,5, several signs of use, see photos, glass good, diaphragm working, focussing good, around 60cm a little bit stiff. Macro lens, focusses down to 1:2 / 39cm. With hood + 1 adapter. Shown here with Nikon adapter. 125€

Tamron 70-210,, 1:4-5,6. Very compact and light-weight zoom. Nice condition, glass (what you see on the photo is just dirt, already removed), focussing and diaphragm good. With caps, shade, adapter and worn&ugly box. Shown with Yashica/Contax adapter. Only lens from this combo, I tried. Made a few test shots and took it with me as a back-up to Cuba, but luckily, it stayed unused in the hotel. Pretty good performer for such a light and simple lens (otherwise, I wouldn't take it as a back-up). 35€

Prices are negotiable!

+ postage (depending upon destination). Paypal or bank transfer.

Klaus

Last edited by exaklaus on Thu May 13, 2010 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I assume the Tamron 90/2,5 is the version that focuses to 1:2 magnification without extension tube?

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, focusses to 1:2

Klaus

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As already mentioned, prices are negotiable.
Anyway, just wanted to refresh this offer before I will throw it into the monsterbay next days.Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Klaus