Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Selling some very nice gear...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: Selling some very nice gear... Reply with quote

The "thinning-out" continues...

I need to sell some more of my gear, since I can hardly cope with a crowded cabinet any more. Too many nice lenses and cameras that I cannot use regularly. It's a shame.

OK, today I offer some very nice and rare stuff, really!

1. Schneider-Kreuznach Curtagon 4/28 (EXA mount)

This lens is in fantastic condition, almost like new. Everything works of course and there is just a very little wear of the black finish. This lens hat the external automatic aperture control and it considered the rarest version of this model. Kadlubek estimates it in the latest edition (2009) at €130,-. The lens comes with the original rear cap, original front cap (this cap has two cuts) and a protective 49mm skylight filter by Hoya.

I have looked for this lens for quite a while only to find out that it would need destructive surgery to make it usable on the 5D. I did not want to do that, the lens is just too beautiful. I never could destroy this piece of art. The lens works great on an APS-crop EOS, though. Surpringly contrasty pictures on my 40D!

Due to the rarity and excellent condition, I would like to get €80,- (plus shipping to your place and PayPal fees if necessary).

2. Canon EF/M

This cam is great for manual shooting, it's the only "EOS" model that was designed to be used manually, without autofocus. The split screen / microprism screen inside works great and once you get used to the metering with non-EF lenses it's a fantastic companion for each collection of manual lenses.
The condition is very good, just very little dust and it's fully working.
I will include the battery.

Since you hardly will find this cam in such a good condition, I'd like to ask for €60,- (plus shipping to your place and PayPal fees if necessary).

3. Hoya HMC Zoom&Macro 3.8/80-205 (Canon FD mount, not suitable for EOS mount cams!)

For the fans of the old, manual focus Canon cams. In very good condition with included sliding hood and fitting rear cap. It's a shame that I can't use it on digital cam, because it's a very nice lens and fully functional.

Price: € 25,- (plus shipping to your place and PayPal fees if necessary).

If anybody is interested in the whole set, I will lower the price a little.

For pictures please scroll down...

(Prices lowered!)

Last edited by LucisPictor on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:23 am; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Hoya is really a fantastic zoom, I have it in M42 mount and it's probably better than my 200mm primes. This is one of my favourite shots, wide open at 200mm with the Hoya

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Ludo, for this picture.
I don't have any shots with this lens at hand. So, great that you show how good this lens is.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pictures of the Canon EF-M:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Images of the Curtagon:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And shots taken with the Curtagon on the 40D:

This is an unsharpened crop...

taken from this shot:

Last edited by LucisPictor on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally, the Hoya tele zoom:

That's just dust on the front lens.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are the prices too high?
I can adjust them a little, but it already starts to hurt.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New thread! >> http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,1031216.html