Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

YAshica FXD
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: YAshica FXD Reply with quote

Trying to get this going. I bought it with my ML lenses. I bought a new batter for it. A CR1/3N 3 volts and I have checked the polarity but there is still no life from it. I have moved all the dial but I get no life from The film wind on is stuck and wont advance. Is there anything left to try before I donate its body to science (open it up!)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: YAshica FXD Reply with quote

hacksawbob wrote:
Trying to get this going. I bought it with my ML lenses. I bought a new batter for it. A CR1/3N 3 volts and I have checked the polarity but there is still no life from it. I have moved all the dial but I get no life from The film wind on is stuck and wont advance. Is there anything left to try before I donate its body to science (open it up!)

Reading old posts, I've reached this one from you...
How did end the story?.
Did you carry an autopsy?. (Hppefully not..)

Best regards,
Jes.